Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Questions I ask myself on a rainy day

Rainy days are good days for laundry, housework, writing and reflections on life. I think about today, yesterday and the early years and ask myself these questions:

What have I accomplished in my life?
Who are those most dear to me?
Where are my friends?
Does my work define me?
Does my non work accuse me?
Why did my hermit nature change to a social nature?
What offers me joy?
What are my regrets?
Where will my new and last home be located?
When will I pull the plug and move on?
Why do some friends return my calls and e-mails in minutes and others in days?
What is the purpose of life?
What have I contributed to my family, friends and society?
Is it too late for an old geezer to start a new life?
How do I begin?

No comments: